If you like apple, peanut butter, dark chocolate and cinnamon than you will definitely love these muffins. After three attempts I finally got it: My power muffin!
Here and there I like to eat something sweet therefore I wanted to bake a healthy and especially a yummy muffin. One muffin, one healthy snack which I can eat in the morning, in the afternoon, as pre-workout meal, post-workout meal or just because I am in the mood for a yummy muffin. And if you think these muffins are for adults only…than think again because your kids will love it aswell.
Try it out. It’s worth it!
PS: One little tip: If you like your muffins a bit sweeter than add some honey into it!
Apple Peanut Butter Choco Muffins
Recipe for 12 Cupcakes
– Pre heat oven at 170 degrees
125g Applesauce, no sugar homemade
1 Apple middle size, grated
1 Egg white
100g Peanut butter
250ml Soya milk
– Mix all wet ingredients together
45g Oatmeal flour
1tsp Baking powder
25g Protein Powder Vanilla
35g Golgi berries
30g Dark Chocolate 85% or 90%, chopped in little pieces
– Mix all dry ingredients together
– Pour wet mixture into the dry one and mix to a smooth dough.
– Oil your cupcake forms with a brush and a bit of coconut oil.
– Spread the mixture into the cupcake molds and put it in the oven till they are dry inside (ca. 20-25min)
Nutrition information 1 muffin:
Calories 147 Proteins 8.5g Carbs 13.4g Fat 2.9g