I had to share this recipe with you guys. One of my hubby’s favourites!
This recipe is the proof as sometimes simplicity can turn your kitchen into a paradise of flavours.
The good thing is that you can prepare it in portions and refrigerate or even freeze it. After a hard day at work you don’t have the energy either the patience to cook a fresh and healthy dish. With my Salmon-Tomato-Stew you can do magic and positively surprise your family, boy friend, kids or hubby.
Don’t be shy and start to create your own healthy kitchen 😉
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking time 20-25 minutes
350 g fresh Salmon
550 g big tomatoes
(Tomatoes de Coeur are great for this recipe)
100 g Quinoa, cooked al dente
50 g Onions, sliced into thin rings
3 EL White vine
2 EL Olive oil
Salt and pepper
• Cut washed tomatoes in 1-1.5 cm thick slices.
• Spread 1-tablespoon olive oil in a slightly deeper pan.
• Then distribute the tomato slices and season with salt and pepper. Spread the Quinoa and onion rings on the tomato
• Lastly, the salmon comes on top. Pour the white wine with 1-tablespoon olive oil over it and cook on medium heat until the fish’s desired cooking time is reached (about 20-25 minutes). Season before cooking with a little lemon juice, salt and pepper.
• Sprinkle the parsley over it 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition facts for 1 portion:
Kcal 520 Proteins 40g Carbs 18g Fat 30g